Sending nice formatted mail message

Post by Dan » Sun, 05 Jan 2003 05:29:03

I am attaching a query to the xp_sendmail stored
procedure.  When I recieve the mail and view it its all
out of wack. You got extra lines that you dont need,
collumns are wide that dont have to.  How can I send a
nicely formatted look with the xp_sendmail procedure. I
want like to send a web page with the results in the web
page.  How do I do this?

Sending nice formatted mail message

Post by oj » Sun, 05 Jan 2003 06:17:25

xp_sendmail does not support HTML. you want to download Gert's
xp_smtp_sendmail. It's much *nicer* and it supports html.

See www.sqldev.net

--
-oj
http://www.rac4sql.net

Quote:> I am attaching a query to the xp_sendmail stored