Entity Relationship diagrams (IDEF1X)

Post by Conception INTERAL inc » Tue, 24 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Hi!

There is someone who know a little program that make an Entity Relationship
diagram (ERD) from a SQL Server database. (primary keys and foreign keys).
Something like the SQLServer poster that came in the box.

I need a cheep solution! I just want to print the diagram, I know some
high-end program that can do this *but* they also do a lot of other things
and they cost too much.

Any help !

Mike

Entity Relationship diagrams (IDEF1X)

Post by intrg.. » Mon, 30 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Hi Mike,

We have had lot of experience in using ERWin from logic works to do
this.  This can reverse engineer a SQL data base design back to the
SQL script and also provide you with a graphical view of the schema,
that meets either IDEF1X or IEEE standard.

What is even better is that you can use the SQL enterprise manager
scripting tool to script your entire database.   Then you can send us
this script and we can then provide you with the database schema
graphically in the standard that you want.

Quote:>Hi!