Indexing SQL Server tables with MS Index Server

Indexing SQL Server tables with MS Index Server

Post by Andy Hawthorn » Thu, 02 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I am looking at trying to index several SQL Server tables in my database
using MS Index Server to allow for quicker, more efficient searches than
what I am currently using (Context Server).  Can anyone offer asny
assistance?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Andy Hawthorne

Indexing SQL Server tables with MS Index Server

Post by Andy Hawthorn » Thu, 02 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I am looking to try to index several tables of a database using MS Index
Server to allow for quicker, more efficient searches.   Can anyone offer any
assistance?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Andy Hawthorne