How to programmetically invoke SQL Query builder

How to programmetically invoke SQL Query builder

Post by ajpb » Wed, 06 Nov 2002 12:45:10

Platform: .NET Framework.

Is there anyway to dynamically invoke MS SQL Query
Builder programmetically? (The SQL Query Builder I am
referring to is the one that comes up when adding a
Database Query script to a database project under
VS .NET).

I have an application in C# that does need the query
builder to come up dynamically and programmetically (i.e.
when for example the user clicks on a button of the
application)...

Any help with this is greatly appreciated beyond any
words can express.

Regards,

1. How to programmetically invoke SQL Query Builder

Platform: .NET Framework.

Is there anyway to dynamically invoke MS SQL Query
Builder programmetically? (The SQL Query Builder I am
referring to is the one that comes up when adding a
Database Query script to a database project under
VS .NET).

I have an application in C# that does need the query
builder to come up dynamically and programmetically (i.e.
when for example the user clicks on a button of the
application)...

Any help with this is greatly appreciated beyond any
words can express.

Regards,

2. Question : DBCC Shrinkfile

3. SQL QueryBuilder:How to invoke it programmetically?>

4. T-SQL trapping error messages

5. Query Builder or SQL Builder

6. Free Online Oracle

7. Slow perf invoking calculated member builder

8. Bug NO 1530731 PROC APPLICATION CORE DUMPS AFTER DOING FETCHES WITH AND WITHOUT INDICATOR VAR.

9. Report builder / query builder

10. Beta: SQL::Builder -- an OO SQL builder Perl module

11. how to invoke remote PL/SQL query

12. Distributed Query invoked by SQL Agent

13. SQL Server SQL Query Builder