How to compact a SQL Serverd DataBase?

Post by lig.. » Wed, 07 Jun 2000 04:00:00

How ca im compact or rebuild the indexs of my sql server database?

Thanx

Liga

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

How to compact a SQL Serverd DataBase?

Post by Trevor Bes » Thu, 08 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Maintenance Plan wizard.

> How ca im compact or rebuild the indexs of my sql server database?

> Thanx

> Liga

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

1. Linked serverd

Hi guys,

I've attempted very many ways of defining an Oracle 8
linked server from SQL Sever 7. Doesn't seem to be any
problem with sp_linkedserver command (all of our trials
taken from documentation seem to be succesful or at least
don't send any error.)

I've also defined access to data and logins. The problem
arises at submitting OPENQUERY commands (all of them send
error 7933 with information of no worth, no matter
DBTrace flag has been set.)

Does any of you know where can I get really explicit
documentation or what should I take car of at defining
those kind of servers?

Feel free for requiring details.

Thanks in advance.

Regards!

Jorge Hernndez.

2. record id

3. compacting a sql database

4. Is ther a way to notify VB5 when data is put into table on MS SQL 6.5?

5. Compacting SQL databases

6. DBCC DBREINDEX AND INDEX RE-CREATING

7. Shrinking SQL Database = MSAccess Compact?

8. NT 4.

9. DTS SQL task to Compact Access Database -Help Please-

10. Compact an Access 97 Database with SQL

11. compacting a sql server database

12. Compacting/Packing Foxpro 3.0 Database with SQL

13. Compact Oracle Database (Shrink it using SQL Plus)