SQL Server Date Settings

Post by Jule » Fri, 16 Aug 2002 01:40:57

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your input. I ended up using the date format dd-mmm-yyyy where
mmm is in string format. So "aug", "jan" etc. This way I felt there could be
no confusion. The outstanding issue with that however, are non english
server's, but I don't envision moving to non English servers in the
future. - Famous last words

Jules

1. setting system date via transact sql in SQL server 2000

Hi everyone,

I am quite new to transact SQL and I was wondering if I could set the system
date and time from transact sql in SQL server 2000. is this possible? if
yes, what are the functions I can use to do so? I have read the HELP file
but I couldn't find it, without much luck.

2. installation in windows

3. Regional Settings SQL Date time setting

4. VFP6 SQL Parameters

5. Basic question setting default dates in SQL Server Table

6. Detail Line Changes in an Access Form

7. Date setting on SQL Server 6.5

8. IQ

9. SQL Server 2000 Date Settings

10. Date Format for other locale settings SQL Server

11. SQL Server Date Format settings

12. SQL Server does not recognize regional date settings

13. Help needed (Setting Agent connection settings dynamically on SQL Server 7)