RAC crosstab utility s2k beta testers wanted

RAC crosstab utility s2k beta testers wanted

Post by Steve Dassi » Sun, 19 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Greetings,
I now have an exclusive verion of RAC (replacement for Access crosstab)
for server 2000.RAC v1.50 is a crosstab/pivoting utility with many
options.It looks stable to me but I would like some more beta testers
to try it out.It's written entirely in t-sql.In return you will get it
free and save a whopping $39 :).If your interested shoot me an e-mail.
You can also get more info at:
www.angelfire.com/ny4/rac/

Steve

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. RAC crosstab utility s2k beta testers wanted

Greetings,
I now have an exclusive verion of RAC (replacement for Access crosstab)
for server 2000.RAC v1.50 is a crosstab/pivoting utility with many
options.It looks stable to me but I would like some more beta testers
to try it out.It's written entirely in t-sql.In return you will get it
free and save a whopping $39 :).If your interested shoot me an e-mail.
You can also get more info at:
www.angelfire.com/ny4/rac/

Steve

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Doc about Paradox 5.0

3. Anoter JDBC Error

4. Triggers: refere to column orders

5. Beta testers for RAC crosstab/pivoting utility v1.50

6. Help! Trying to raise events out of ActiveX DLL (VB6)

7. SQLZIP - Beta Testers wanted for backup compression utility

8. RAC crosstab/report utility