Image DataType Info

Post by Noel Parris » Sun, 06 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I would like to add JPG files to an Image datatype
field within a database to be viewed.

Is this possible ??

How do you insert the data,  I have many records can I use VB script to get

the JPG and insert it.

If it can be inserted, how do you view it afterwards

Thanks in Advance

Noel

1. Conversion of Text datatype to Image datatype

Hello,
I know this is not strictly a FTS question. I have a number of htm-files
stored in a column of the Text data type. Is it possible to convert this
data to the Binary data type in order to use the FTS-filters on SQL Server
2000?. If yes what would be the most rational way to go about this. SQL
server does not allow this conversion directly.
thanks

Niels Hansen

2. SQL problem. HELP!

3. convert image datatype to text datatype

4. preparedStatements and inplicit Transactions

5. MSSQL Image datatype VS. Paradox Graphics DataType

6. Reduce per tuple overhead (bitmap)

7. Store image by using image datatype in SQL 7.0

8. Passing a pointer to a cursor variable between 2 pro*c functions.

9. Maximum Image size allowed for Image Datatype

10. Image datatype, and storing images in SQL server

11. Maximum Image size allowed for Image datatype.

12. text and image datatype, sql server 2000

13. use of image datatype -- 2 questions