you're not member of the olap administrator's group

you're not member of the olap administrator's group

Post by Florent Gilai » Wed, 26 Jun 2002 18:52:01

Hi all,

Under SQL Sevrer 2000.

I try to configure a client in order to use the analysis services , but I
get the error message (translated from french...youre can be diferent...):
"Unable to connect to regitry on server SQLSERVER_NAME, or you're not member
of the olap administrator's group"

How can i allow this user to connect ?

thank you.

florent

you're not member of the olap administrator's group

Post by BP Margoli » Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:30:24

Florent,

Check out the section "Security and Authentication"
(olapdmad.chm::/agsecurity_7309.htm) in the Analysis Services subsection of
the SQL Server 2000 Books Online.

BP Margolin
Please reply only to the newsgroups.

Quote:> Hi all,