RTRIM on : select * mytable

Post by www.ciquery.co » Tue, 19 Nov 2002 03:16:49

I am running the following statement :
SELECT * FROM t_invoices

I would like to do a RTRIM on all the columns. In theory , something like
SELECT RTRIM(*) from t_invoices.
Is this possible? as I am getting no data returning when executing this
statement.Are there some better suggestions?

RTRIM on : select * mytable

Post by BP Margoli » Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:21:31

select rtrim (c1), rtrim (c2), rtrim (c3) ... from ...

If you anticipate executing this query frequently, consider defining it as a
view.

BP Margolin
Please reply only to the newsgroups.

Quote:> I am running the following statement :