can i combine view and table in a left outer join

--

Thanks
Ganesh

can i combine view and table in a left outer join

Post by Jacco Schalkwij » Tue, 10 Dec 2002 19:02:56

Yeah, no problem. Why, did you encounter any problems? Please post DDL if
you did.

--
Jacco Schalkwijk MCDBA, MCSD, MCSE
Database Administrator

Quote:> can i combine view and table in a left outer join

> --

> Thanks
> Ganesh

can i combine view and table in a left outer join

Post by BP Margoli » Tue, 10 Dec 2002 19:17:16

Ganesh,

Yes.

Are you experiencing a specific problem trying to do this? If so, please
post details.

BP Margolin
Please reply only to the newsgroups.

Quote:> can i combine view and table in a left outer join

> --

> Thanks
> Ganesh

1. LEFT OUTER LOOP JOIN and LEFT OUTER JOIN

hi all:
        for a long time, I 've been confused about how to use LEFT OUTER
LOOP JOIN and LEFT OUTER JOIN,
sometimes, when I construct a query with LEFT OUTER JOIN, it's faster than
LEFT OUTER LOOP JOIN, but there is other time,
if I construct a query with LEFT OUTER LOOP JOIN, it's faster than LEFT
OUTER JOIN,  this is a mystery to me,  does anyone know
how to use these JOIN TYPE properly?  like giving some explaination or some
examples?

                                               please help!
                                                            thanks
                                                                        -Jay

2. Foxpro's Progress Monitor

3. LEFT JOIN and LEFT OUTER JOIN

4. XA (was Re: DATABASE GATEWAY INVESTIGATION)

5. Summary of Calculated fields in Approach

6. Left outer join works, Right outer join just goes on for ever, processor at 100%

7. win2000 sql connection problem

8. Left-Outer join and Right-Outer join

9. View with >1 left outer join

10. VFP50a: Remote View, Left Outer Join

11. View with >1 left outer join...

12. LEFT OUTER JOIN vs RIGHT OUTER JION