learning sql-language

Post by Spaetfisc » Tue, 26 Jan 1999 04:00:00

can anybody help me and give me a link to a comprehensive documentation of
the sql language? (preferably in german).

pls send your answers (also) by mail to me!

thanks in advance
spaetfish

learning sql-language

Post by Chri » Sat, 30 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Habe mit

Addison - Wesley
SQL - Serv er 6.5
gute ERfahrungen gemacht. ISBN 3-8273-1068-7  Preis ca. 80 DM

Spaetfisch schrieb in Nachricht ...

Quote:>can anybody help me and give me a link to a comprehensive documentation of
>the sql language? (preferably in german).

>pls send your answers (also) by mail to me!

>thanks in advance
>spaetfish

learning sql-language

Post by Geck » Fri, 26 Feb 1999 04:00:00

try this one:
http://vision.ucsd.edu/~deborah/132b/docs.html

Spaetfisch schrieb in Nachricht ...

Quote:>can anybody help me and give me a link to a comprehensive documentation of
>the sql language? (preferably in german).

>pls send your answers (also) by mail to me!

>thanks in advance
>spaetfish

1. Which database language to learn?

I'm confused. I don't know which database language to learn. I'm an
engineer trying to make a career change to computer programmer.

What are the differences between Oracle, MS-SQL and MS-Access???

With what language would I find the most entry-level positions?

Any advise would be appreciated!

Carolyn

2. connecting workgroup to domain

3. Which language should I learn?

4. Hi, they call it in DB4.0 append

5. Learn a language online in realtime video and audio

6. DRAFT of PROGRESS FAQ

7. Which is the best language to learn?

8. TextBox Fudge Factor in 5.0

9. Which database language to learn?

10. Learning Delphi As a 2nd Language?

11. What language to learn

12. Need your help in learning Database Language,