3COM Total control Radius Auth server - SQL server

3COM Total control Radius Auth server - SQL server

Post by Anthony Poisso » Tue, 18 May 1999 04:00:00

Anybody successfully have sql hook into a radius server and how was it done.
Am a total newbie at this and am asking for our database guy who is too busy
to post himself

--

Thank You,

Tony Poisson
Tidalwave Technical Support

1. NT auth works, SQL Server auth doesn't

I can connect to my SQL Server if I use NT authentication, but when I switch
to SQL Server authentication in the System DSN I get an error that the user
isn't associated with a trusted connection.  When I go to the server,
though, the user ID has been added as a Login, with System Administrator
privileges and owner rights to the databases.  Is there something else that
must be done to make a user "trusted"?

2. Full-Text from a Stored Procedure help...??

3. Connection to SQL server having NT auth

4. Collation problem

5. Connecting server through sql auth

6. Free Java RDBMS - InstantDB V1.4

7. SQL Server 7.0 - Security - NT Auth.

8. Linked Server Problem

9. Multiple SQL 7/2000 Servers in ODBC Control Panel, Not SQL 6.5 Servers

10. RADIUS Server

11. How to use Oracle DB for Merit radius server

12. Radius-Server with Ingres-Database?

13. Total Server Memory = Target Server Memory