Creating a Temp table using results from a store procedure

Creating a Temp table using results from a store procedure

Post by Monica Espicha » Wed, 03 Apr 2002 03:58:22

Hi There,

what I'm trying to do is create a temp table, and populate it with the
results obtained from the following

Can this be done?

Creating a Temp table using results from a store procedure

Post by Tom Morea » Wed, 03 Apr 2002 03:57:08

You will have to create the temp table first and then use INSERT EXEC to
populate it:

create table #temp
(
    x    int
,    y    varchar (500)
)

insert #temp
exec MyProc 23

--
   Tom

Thomas A. Moreau, BSc, PhD, MCSE, MCDBA, MCT
SQL Server MVP
Columnist, SQL Server Professional

Toronto, ON Canada
www.pinnaclepublishing.com/sql
www.apress.com
---
Hi There,

what I'm trying to do is create a temp table, and populate it with the
results obtained from the following

Can this be done?

Creating a Temp table using results from a store procedure

Post by Monica Espicha » Wed, 03 Apr 2002 04:10:48

Thanks!!!

Monica.