SQL Sever 2000 Service Pack 2

Post by Peter Nola » Wed, 09 Jan 2002 19:25:51

Hello,

Can anyone tell what this service pack actually does, i.e what bug fixes
and improvements made to it.

If there is someone who has already installed it can you tell me what
problems (if any) you have had.

Thanks
Peter

SQL Sever 2000 Service Pack 2

Post by Suresh B. Kandoth [M » Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:52:33

You could obtain the complete fix list for SQL 2000 SP2 from

INF: List of Bugs Fixed by SQL Server 2000 Service Packs
Q306908
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/Articles/q306/9/08.asp

Suresh B. Kandoth

<http://www.microsoft.com/security>.

1. SQL Sever 2000 Service Pack 2

Hello,

Can anyone tell what this service pack actually does, i.e what bug fixes
and improvements made to it.

If there is someone who has already installed it can you tell me what
problems (if any) you have had.

Thanks
Peter

2. UPGRADE TOOLS MSACCESS - SQL2000

3. Fwd: SQL Server 2000 and MSDE 2000 Service Pack 3a Released

4. ADO Where clause won't work

5. Service pack 2 for sql server 2000 on windows 2000 server

6. HELP: more confusing with the add new user problem

7. SQL SEVER 2000 - Agent Proxy Service Enable

8. Someone please define a project.....

9. ODBC + SQL 2000 Service Pack 3 Slow Down

10. SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 3 Available

11. SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 2 Available

12. SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 3 Available

13. SQL Server 2000 service Pack Sp3a