Insert JPG in SQL via ODBC linked table in Access fails

Insert JPG in SQL via ODBC linked table in Access fails

Post by haalstr » Tue, 01 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Why is it not possible to insert a JPG image in a SQL-table linked (via
ODBC) in MS-ACCESS while inserting a GIF or BMP is no problem. Inserting
the JPG in an Access table works fine.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

Siebe Haalstra

1. Linking to Access table via BDE via ODBC

I am trying to utilize the Borland Database Engine (BDE) to directly

attach a Microsoft Access table.  I figure if I can do it through the

Database Desktop, it's easy to put get the BDE itself to do it.

I don't want any popups or other interaction in specifying this table.  I

want the database specified and the table within it specified, as if I

was trying to connect to a standard BDE driver table like Paradox.

Thanks!
Nathan

2. Case when...

3. Preventing table update when linking oracle database table to access via ODBC

4. mSQL Database

5. ASP ADO Error - ODBC Connection Failed - Using SQL Server Linked Tables In Access

6. Naming Standard? - SQL Server Login Account

7. ODBC Insert On A Linked Table Failed

8. Let's C whether u can solve it

9. ODBC insert on linked table failed Runtime error 3155

10. ODBC-Insert on linked table '???' failed

11. Error 3155 ODBC insert on linked table failed

12. ODBC Insert Failed on Linked Table

13. 3155 : ODBC insert on a linked table fail (help)