MYSQL

Post by Techsuppor » Mon, 01 Jan 2001 19:37:29

Ladies & Gents,

Can anyone either provide advice on MYSQL or point me to a NG
which does support this topic.

I am web-based on a linux server running apache. I have imported
an existing website, had the MYSQL database configured by the host
with two users, one read only access and one read/write.

The matching paths and user details have been modified in the CGI
scripts, but even the simplest test script to log onto the database, comes
back with a misconfig error.

I am fairly new to MYSQL, have a few .sql files, an empty database and
am struggling on the next move.

Assistance would be appreciated!!

Cheers

Peter

        <If nothing changes, everything stays the same!>

1. MySQL ODBC - Coverting Access date/time type to MySQL date/time type

All

Has anyone had the following problem with the MySQL ODBC (& hopefully
have a solution!):

When uploading tables from a Access '95 database to a MySQL database the
date/time type in Access become muddled! I have sent the data up in
dd/mm/yy format & yyyy-mm-dd format but the information comes out with
additional digits (e.g., '1998-12-14' comes out as '00:00:00 1998-12-14'
or the time 22:45:10 comes out with nn:nn:nn 22:45:10 (were 'n' is a
digit which depends on the time uploaded!)).

HELP!

Regards

2. SQL Anywhere post Klez problem

3. MySQL Memo Fields Returned (D5e, BDE5.11, MySQL on Linux Server, MyODBC)

4. message on datareport

5. Problem with passwords (MySQL, mm.mysql.jdbc driver)

6. LONDON - VB4/SQL/VBA for Excel Developers - Derivatives - Perm or Contract

7. MySQL max query length via mm.mysql-2.0

8. VC, DAO and Stored Procedures

9. getLastID with mySQL; MM.MySQL API

10. tips on ASP-MySQL port to VB-MySQL

11. MySQL OLE DB v3.0 for Win9x and MySql 3.23.30 on Linux 2.4.9

12. JDBCfor MySQL: org.gjt.mm VS com.mysql

13. Using MySQL without MySQL Driver