Query designer encountered a query error

Query designer encountered a query error

Post by allan mosie » Wed, 14 Feb 2001 07:40:11

I occasionally get a "An unexpected error happened during this operation.
[Query] - Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error "
whenever I try to open or create a view.  The only way I've found to fix
this problem is to reboot the server.  Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks

1. Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error,

Hello All,
I get the following error massage when I try to open a database table to
view data on SQL7 (SBS4.5)enterprise manager. It seem to me, even have this
error, the database still working. The application connecte to that table
still run.

"An unexpected error happened during this operation
Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error".

anyone know what is wrong ?? please help!!!

Thank you very much
Ben

2. A way to select primary key + datatype?

3. - Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error

4. Btrieve ODBC

5. Query designer encountered a Query Error: Unspecified Error

6. JSP Connection

7. Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error

8. VB programs

9. Query Designer encountered a Query error

10. Query Designer encountered a Query error.

11. query designer encounter a query error

12. Query Designer encountered a Query error

13. Query designer encountered a query error