SQLXML Message Board - Testers Needed

Post by Bryant Like » Wed, 07 Nov 2001 17:28:29

I'm currently working on building a SQLXML based message board which I plan
to use as a sample application. Before I write up the documentation on the
board and release the source code I would like to eliminate as many bugs as
possible. So if you have a minute I would appreciate any testing that is
done on the board. I have only tested it in IE 6 so there is a good chance
that many of the features won't work in other browsers. In fact, Netscape
probably won't work at all at this point. So for now just test in IE.

http://msgxml.com/

Thanks!

--
Bryant