Backup attempt causes Failed executing API CreateProcess error

Backup attempt causes Failed executing API CreateProcess error

Post by David Naja » Sat, 20 Jan 2001 04:00:47

I've created a SQL Database Maintenace Plan on a remote NT 4 server (running
MSDE - not a full version of SQL v7).  The problem that I am encountering is
that when I attempt to run the backup I receive the following error:

Server: Msg: 22029 Level: 16 State: 1 Line: 0
Failed executing API CreateProcess

Does anyone know the cause and workaround to resolve this?

Thanks,
Dave

1. Backup attempt causes Failed executing API CreateProcess error

I've created a SQL Database Maintenace Plan on a remote NT 4 server (running
MSDE - not a full version of SQL v7).  The problem that I am encountering is
that when I attempt to run the backup I receive the following error:

Server: Msg: 22029 Level: 16 State: 1 Line: 0
Failed executing API CreateProcess

Does anyone know the cause and workaround to resolve this?

Thanks,
Dave

2. NEWBIE Informix product advice

3. BUG: Many Failed Login Attempts Can Cause Error 17809 (Q189039)

4. SQL Query Question

5. API CreateProcess and further child fails

6. FORXML versus ADO.NET

7. Failed Backup causes Primary Key Error in MSDB.DBO.SYSBACKUPHISTORY

8. pgsql/src/backend/utils/misc postgresql.conf.s ...

9. Open internet explorer with createprocess api: same for different charsets (engl, japanese)

10. calculated column cause backup fail

11. Attempt to open table failed error

12. Attempt to initiate connection failed - system error 33248

13. Error when attempting tape backup