I am getting a DBMSSPXN SQLSTATE=0100 problem

I am getting a DBMSSPXN SQLSTATE=0100 problem

Post by Derrick Cha » Wed, 16 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I am getting the abovementioned problem when I am running long queries
(about 500 odd records) and have internal logic this is complex i.e. (while
cursors are open I am doing some lengthy internal processing on the data).

The same logic is exected for other sets of tables and run fine as they have
less than a hundred records.
Does anyone know, or can anyone please advice me as to what to look for to
fix this problem.

The message on the NT server states:
Error: 17824, Severity: 10, State:0
Unable to write to ListenOn connection 'SHSC_SQLDEV1', loginname
'AdminDCU',hostname 'IT88'
OS Error: 64, The specified network name is no longer available.

Thanks in advance.

I am getting a DBMSSPXN SQLSTATE=0100 problem

Post by Derrick Cha » Wed, 16 Dec 1998 04:00:00

After further testing I have found that the DBERROR is actually 10054 which
states that I am attempting to copy an oversized row to SQL server.

I also found that the record is not the problem as when I delete or add new
records, it dies at the same record count.  During the tests I verified that
the tempdb and logs are not filled.  I even ran DBCC checkdb on the tempdb
and ran DBCC checktables on the syslogs.

I do really hope someone out there will know what parameters I would have to
set on the database so as to avoide such occurrences.  It seems as though
SQL Server has a memory management problem.

>I am getting the abovementioned problem when I am running long queries
>(about 500 odd records) and have internal logic this is complex i.e. (while
>cursors are open I am doing some lengthy internal processing on the data).

>The same logic is exected for other sets of tables and run fine as they
have
>less than a hundred records.
>Does anyone know, or can anyone please advice me as to what to look for to
>fix this problem.

>The message on the NT server states:
>Error: 17824, Severity: 10, State:0
>Unable to write to ListenOn connection 'SHSC_SQLDEV1', loginname
>'AdminDCU',hostname 'IT88'
>OS Error: 64, The specified network name is no longer available.

>Thanks in advance.

1. Please Help: DBMSSPXN SQLSTATE=01000

I am getting the abovementioned problem when I am running long queries
(about 500 odd records) and have internal logic this is complex i.e. (while
cursors are being open I am doeing some internal processing to message the
data).  The same logic is exected for other sets of tables and run fine.

Does anyone know, or can anyone please advice me as to what to look for to
fix this problem.  The message on the NT server states:
Error: 17824, Severity: 10, State:0
Unable to write to ListenOn connection 'SHSC_SQLDEV1', loginname
'AdminDCU',hostname 'IT88'
OS Error: 64, The specified network name is no longer available.

Thanks in advance.

2. Problem with OWS

3. 0100: [Microsoft] [ODBC SQL Server Driver] [Sql Server]

4. Global Temporary table

5. ERROR - ORA-0100-Maximum open cursors exceeded

6. is there a way to rebuild all the indexes

7. ORACLE and JDBC: ORA-0100: number open cursors reached

8. sysdepends

9. 9:38:03 +0100

10. ora-0100 max cursor exceed

11. I am getting this message when i am tring to export or import anything using

12. Restoring a SQL7.0 dmp file and getting ODBC SQLstate error

13. I am getting the following connect error