Passing in a image from ADO

Post by andrewbar.. » Tue, 23 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Can anybody tell me how to pass an image into a stored procedure
parameter from ADO?

Thanks heaps,

Andrew Bartle

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. PASSING IMAGE INTO SQL STRING IN ADO.NET

Hi,
I submitted this problem last week :
please anyone has a clue on how to pass an image data in
an sql string using ado.net? usually you pass:
string with '" & somestring & "' and numbers with " &
somenumber & " but how do you pass an image?

somebody answered it by saying that i should use a stored
procedure. However, the database i am using doesn't
support stored procedure. is there no way i can insert an
image into a databse using sql statements in ADO.NET?

Thanks,
Ekhor

2. Informix version

3. Pass ADO/ADO.NET parameter arrays for batch insert/update

4. Error 3464 when querying numeric field via DAO/ODBC

5. ADO datetime - how to pass value from vb ado

6. Configuring I-STAR between Online5 and IDS(Online7).....

7. Passing an image column value to OLE DLL in a trigger

8. Behaviour of Global Temporary Table In HTTPSession(Java Servlet or JSP)

9. Passing Image Data via command obj to stored proc

10. Help with passing an SQL Server Image field (BLOB) to a DLL

11. Passing Image Data via command obj to stored proc

12. passing Image blob to SP

13. Passing Date value to SP using ADO.