Encryption and Decryption

Post by Farhan Iqba » Thu, 28 Mar 2002 16:00:35

        One thing more, I m facing one problem regarding
encryption and decryption of data as well so kindly give
me some solution

Thank you,

Farhan Iqbal

Encryption and Decryption

Post by Reinaldo Kibel ( » Sun, 31 Mar 2002 03:47:00

Farhan ,
what do you need help on? What is the question?

Reinaldo Kibel
Microsoft? Corp. - SQL Server Support Engineer

You assume all risk for your use. ? 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

Additional support can be obtained at http://support.microsoft.com

Are you secure?  For information about the Strategic Technology Protection
Program and to order your FREE Security Tool Kit, please visit
http://www.microsoft.com/security.