examples of using CDO or CDONTS in sp or trigger

examples of using CDO or CDONTS in sp or trigger

Post by <gv> » Wed, 13 Sep 2000 02:11:20

Anyone know where I can find an example of using  CDO or CDONTS in a sproc
or trigger?
Thanx....

examples of using CDO or CDONTS in sp or trigger

A little persistance and it works.....

Post by Ra.. » Sat, 07 Oct 2000 14:17:55

> Anyone know where I can find an example of using  CDO or CDONTS in a
sproc
> or trigger?
> Thanx....

Hi,
In SQL Server the xp_SendMail stored procedure will work better in
triggers or other procedures, than the CDO or CDONTS will. Here is an
example of a trigger that uses the xp_SendMail.
CREATE TRIGGER tr_NewIncidentAcknowledge ON dbo.tblIncidents
FOR INSERT
AS
SET NOCOUNT ON

INSERTED i