The server encountered a stack overflow during compile time

The server encountered a stack overflow during compile time

Post by DAO VAN CHIE » Sat, 27 Jul 2002 19:12:47

What about "The server encountered a stack overflow during
compile time" in SQL Server?

The server encountered a stack overflow during compile time

Post by Anith Se » Sat, 27 Jul 2002 22:47:26

This could be due some invalid operation which caused the
internal mechanisms to issue an overflow. Post more details
about how you got this error, the Query you issued and a
brief explanation of what you are truing to do. Also if it
helps, post the DDLs for the tables involved in the SQL
Statement as well.

--
- Anith

1. Sql server 2000 stack overflow error during compile time

Hi Gurus,

While executing a large query (400 k) thru application i am getting a
error -

java.sql.SQLException: The server encountered a stack overflow during
compile time. Severity 18, State 1, Procedure 'OCI_IL_BA_18NT null',
Line 1

I dont want to resize the query but increase the stack space of sql
server 2000 compiler to accomodate big sized query during compiling.Pl.
anybody tell me how can we change/increase the stack space size.

TIA

Sheilesh

2. Faxing from within a Delphi application

3. ERROR - the server encountered a stack overflow during compile time.

4. hurry! use databases in two Sql server2000 server machine

5. Errors encountered during installation of SQL Server 2000

6. average over time

7. Stack Overflow Error

8. Enterprise Manager won't display tables

9. SQLSRV32.DLL Stack Overflow !!!

10. SQL 2000: Stack Overflow

11. Error (Stack Overflow)

12. Stack overflow after a post

13. stack overflow using very large SELECT query