Only EXE connects

Post by Randall T. Wer » Tue, 12 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Please help!

When I compile my VB4 program and run the EXE, it connects to the SQL Server on our LAN. But when I run the *exact same* program's source code interpreted from the VB editor itself, I get the infamous vague 10004 message. Why does it connect compiled but not interpreted?

Randy Wert

1. Only EXE connects

Please help!

When I compile my VB4 program and run the EXE, it connects to the SQL Server on our LAN. But when I try to interpret the *exact same* source code through the VB program editor itself, I get the infamous vague 10004 message. Why would it connect compiled but not interpreted?

2. SQL Server & mapped drives

3. Fox.exe, Foxprox.exe, or FoxPro.exe?

4. Last Day of month-error

5. I cannot connect to local sql server through isql.exe

6. How to save a query result to a .dbf file

7. how to connect to named instance using sqlservr.exe

8. No Database Connection

9. pgsql/src/interfaces/libpq fe-connect.c fe-exe ...h

10. Connecting to ActiveX EXE on Remote Computer

11. how 2 connect access.mdb on the net using vb.exe