problem with Filters in SQL profiler

Post by Me » Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:46:48

 There is a problem with Filters in SQL profiler on SQL 7. If I want to
filter events by duration and set minimum to some value I get the same
number of events. Instead of filtering events it displays all of them, but
field duration is empty in those of them where duration is less than I set.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanx in advance,

Max

1. problem with Filters in SQL profiler

 There is a problem with Filters in SQL profiler on SQL 7. If I want to
filter events by duration and set minimum to some value I get the same
number of events. Instead of filtering events it displays all of them, but
field duration is empty in those of them where duration is less than I set.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanx in advance,

Max

2. Send Mail Script

3. DTS ERROR

4. Union in a view

5. More Object-Oriented Metrics References

6. SQL Profiler - why can't I filter?

7. SQL Profiler - Unable to filter on ObjectName

8. SQL Profiler - filtering applications

9. SQL Profiler not saving filters

10. SQL-profiler filter bug