Cube processing error: Object variable or With block variable not set

Cube processing error: Object variable or With block variable not set

Post by Dharmesh Kalya » Sat, 24 Mar 2001 14:21:24

I get the error:
Object variable or With block variable not set
when processing a cube.
All processing proceeds fine till the last stage when it starts to rollback
and then comes up with the error:
Does anyone know what this means.

Thanks
Dharmesh

1. Object Variable or With Block Variable Not Set in DTS Analysis Process Task

I have a package in DTS (SQL Server 2000) in which the filter
expression for an Analysis Services Process Task is set via code.
Everything runs fine until the Cube Process task is fired off then I
receive the above noted error. The cube process task is performing an
incremental update on a OLAP cube. In the filter expression that is
being created in the ActiveX task, I am using square brackets instead
of double quotes so that the filter expression comes out like:

([facttable].[idcolumn] > 85000)

Note: I am putting the parenthesis in as well. I am wondering if I am
getting this error because I am using square brackets? If anyone has
any ideas or suggestions, I would appreciate your help.
Thank you,
Michael

2. DBEdit ... masked?

3. ODBC - Object variable or With block variable not set (Error 91)

4. VB Says 8 Does Not Equal 8. Why?

5. Object variable or With block variable not set (Error 91)

6. get first record from a group

7. Object variable or With block variable not set (Trapping SQL errors)

8. Paradox 7 interferes with Microsoft ODBC driver

9. error 91 Object Variable o on with block variable is not set

10. Error in DTS - Object variable or With block variable not set

11. Error: Object variable or with block variable not set

12. Object variable or With block variable not set (Error 91)

13. Object variable or with block variable not set