Error on running DTS

Post by Giorgio De Pier » Fri, 25 Jul 2003 00:20:20

Hi,
  when i run DTS from SQL Manager it stops with this
message:

"The Specified module could not be found"

I have just reinstall MS SQL 2000 with last SP.

Anyone can help me?

Thank you.

G.

Error on running DTS

Post by Allan Mitchel » Fri, 25 Jul 2003 00:41:02

And what is it the package is doing at the time ?
Is there anything in the SQL Server logs ?

--

Allan Mitchell (Microsoft SQL Server MVP)

Quote:> Hi,