Unable to drop merge table

Post by John Connoll » Fri, 04 Aug 2000 04:00:00

execute sp_removedbreplication 'MYDATABASE'

this will remove all replication details form your system tables.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Unable to drop merge table

Using SQL 7.0, NT4.0, T1 connection to remote site.
This should be a simple one,  but I need help.

The last of 3 merge Publication push subscriptions gave me problems during
the setup It is already a large table and timed out during the initial push
subscription setup. (Actually I have learned that it Said it timed out, but
actually built the subscription -- I have since increased the timeout period
to fit this table ). I deleted the push and attempted to start over with a
snapshot but could not build the snap shot because the table "was
replicating"

Now I have a table that thinks its replicating but has not real publication
associated with it. It cannot be dropped or renamed.

Assistance with how to drop this stubborn table would be appreciated.

2. 50M+ queries

3. Unable to drop a table

4. Long Island, NY - MS-Access Systems Analyst w/Sql Svr. - and Win 95/NT, NetWare

5. Snapshot replication fails - unable to drop table due to foreign key constraint

6. From windows 3.x

7. unable to drop table after removing replication

8. Memory Leak in SQL Server? Is this the cause?

9. Unable to drop conflict_ tables in my publisher

10. Unable to Drop table - SQL 7.0 SP3

11. Unable to drop a table

12. Unable to drop or truncate table

13. Unable to drop a corrupt table