Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error,

Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error,

Post by ben li » Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:04:36

Hello All,
I get the following error massage when I try to open a database table to
view data on SQL7 (SBS4.5)enterprise manager. It seem to me, even have this
error, the database still working. The application connecte to that table
still run.

"An unexpected error happened during this operation
Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error".

anyone know what is wrong ?? please help!!!

Thank you very much
Ben

Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error,

Post by Terence Lob » Tue, 14 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I had the same problem on 3 servers. Restarting (rebooting) them twice fixed
it :-)

- Terence

Quote:> Hello All,
> I get the following error massage when I try to open a database table to
> view data on SQL7 (SBS4.5)enterprise manager. It seem to me, even have
this
> error, the database still working. The application connecte to that table
> still run.

> "An unexpected error happened during this operation
> Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error".

> anyone know what is wrong ?? please help!!!

> Thank you very much
> Ben

Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error,

Post by ben li » Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:13:48

Terence,
Thank you for your tip. I will try to rebooting to see what happen
Regards
Ben

> I had the same problem on 3 servers. Restarting (rebooting) them twice
fixed
> it :-)

> - Terence

> > Hello All,
> > I get the following error massage when I try to open a database table to
> > view data on SQL7 (SBS4.5)enterprise manager. It seem to me, even have
> this
> > error, the database still working. The application connecte to that
table
> > still run.

> > "An unexpected error happened during this operation
> > Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error".

> > anyone know what is wrong ?? please help!!!

> > Thank you very much
> > Ben

Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error,

Post by Deb » Thu, 05 Apr 2001 03:00:28

Anybody know the casue of this and why it is happening?  My servers house a web
site and rebooting is not first on our list of "fixes".
Thank you for your tip. I will try to rebooting to see what happen
Regards
Ben

> I had the same problem on 3 servers. Restarting (rebooting) them twice
fixed
> it :-)

> - Terence

> > Hello All,
> > I get the following error massage when I try to open a database table to
> > view data on SQL7 (SBS4.5)enterprise manager. It seem to me, even have
> this
> > error, the database still working. The application connecte to that
table
> > still run.

> > "An unexpected error happened during this operation
> > Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error".

> > anyone know what is wrong ?? please help!!!

> > Thank you very much
> > Ben

.

1. - Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error

When trying to 'Return All Rows' from any table (from inside the Enterprise
Manager) I get this error:

<error message>
An unexpected error happened during this operation.

[Query] - Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error
</error message>

I'm using pcAnywhere to connect to the server.  I am not the admin but have
admin rights and permissions.  I do not know if a SP has been recently
installed on SQL 7.0.  Could this be the problem?  How do I find out which
SP has been installed?  Query Designer works fine.  I need to be able to add
data to the tables using the Enterprise Manager for testing purposes.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Carl Jackson

2. pgsql/src/makefiles (Makefile.aix)

3. Query designer encountered a Query Error: Unspecified Error

4. Queries & DAO

5. Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error

6. Internet and Database

7. Query designer encountered a query error

8. Year 2000 with online 5.01

9. Query Designer encountered a Query error

10. Query Designer encountered a Query error.

11. query designer encounter a query error

12. Query Designer encountered a Query error

13. Query designer encountered a query error