Is the news server got problem ?

Post by Peter Li » Tue, 18 Jun 2002 14:42:32

Hi,

   Suddenly, I cannot receive any posts after June 14 from
microsoft news server in my OutLook Express. Is there any
problem with the news server or something changed ?

Thanks in advance!

Peter Lin

Is the news server got problem ?

Post by Keith Kratochvi » Tue, 18 Jun 2002 23:09:24

Yes, I believe that a few of the groups experienced problems.  I had to
reset the newsgroups that were coming back "empty."  This fixed the problem
for me.

--
Keith, SQL Server MVP

Quote:> Hi,