Problem posting xml doc with BizTalk Server via Updategram to SQL Server

Problem posting xml doc with BizTalk Server via Updategram to SQL Server

Post by Florian Schneide » Sat, 09 Nov 2002 23:17:07

Hi everybody,

If I send a xml document via Http Transport of BizTalk Server to my virtual
directory of my SQL Server 2000 I get following error message:

An error occurred in BizTalk Server.
Details:
------------------------------
[0x80004005] An error occurred during transmission:
Request information:
Proxy:
Proxy port:80
URL:http://myserver/sql/
User name:
Client certificate:
Request body:37056 Bytes
Timeout duration (seconds): 5
Error code:80004005
====== ERROR =====
The HTTP server returned an unexpected response: 400 100 Bad Request
The following response was received:
[0x0159] The server encountered a transport error while processing the
messaging port "SendDespatchAdvice", which uses a transport component with a
ProgID of "BizTalk.SendHTTPX.1".
[0x012b] A transmission attempt failed.

I posted the document to an alternative asp site: the code I got there I
could use as fully functional template in this virtual directory. Ive build
up the virtual directory exactly like the example in the SQLXML 3 Help
(nwind).

Someone knows this problem?

TIA
Florian

Problem posting xml doc with BizTalk Server via Updategram to SQL Server

Post by Florian Schneide » Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:43:28

Hi,

another detail. Ive taken the same example as  the SQLXML3 Help references
at "posting updategram directly to virtual directory", but if I run the
sample I get following error message:

msxml4.dll (0x80072EE6)
The URL does not use a recognized protocol
/postupdategram.asp, line 30

ok. What now??

TIA
Florian

1. BizTalk XML -> SQL 2000 XML

This is a "how to" question. From
http://www.microsoft.com/SQL/productinfo/sql2kdna.htm is the following snip:
"SQL Server provides high-performance storage and easy-to-schedule
transformation capabilities for data from BizTalk Server. SQL Server 2000and
BizTalk Server 2000 support the same XML Data Reduced schema. Thisallows
documents to be transmitted directly from SQL Server to BizTalk Server and
vice versa."

My question is how is this done? I cannot find any documentation (other than
one concept page in the SQL Server 2000 help file - search for BizTalk).

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Mitch

2. 2nd RFD: comp.databases.btrieve

3. VB Sql Server Via ADO Problem: [Microsoft][ODBC Sql Server Driver]

4. Informix Employment

5. Load an XML doc with multiple child elements to SQL server

6. How can I decide that recovering is really working?

7. Passing IP address to sql server via SQL XML

8. unsetting clocal

9. POST to sql-server in XML form.

10. error with sqlxml2 (when posting xml tpo sql server)

11. Posting XML to SQL Server

12. Refresh-Posting: UNICODE via ODBC on SQL-Server???

13. SQL Server 2K, XML/XSL for Explicit problem with passing XML paramters values