Unable to create PreparedStatement...SelectMethod=Cursor...why???

Unable to create PreparedStatement...SelectMethod=Cursor...why???

Post by Julio » Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:58:12

Hi Folks,

I think that everyone has faced this error, and I know that the "solution"
is to put SelectMethod=cursor in the parameters of the driver...but I really
wanted to know WHY ? Ive done that and now I have another error "Cant
start a cloned connection...blah, blah". Could someone explain why I ve to
put "SelectMethod=cursor" and the reason Im getting  the other error.

Thank you,

JC