Developing a Database Administration System

Developing a Database Administration System

Post by vtwon » Thu, 17 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Dear User of Database System,

I'm a degree student currently embarked on a project on Web Based Database
administration System based on MSQL Server. I encountered much difficulties
in trying to interview a database administrator which is an important
research for my system. I'll be really glad if u could take just a little of
your time to answer some of my questions here.

1) What is your opinion on a web-based database administration system for
MSQL Server?

2) Have u encounter a web-based database administration system before?
if yes..pls state the platform it supports such as oracle ,msQL and etc.

3) What is the DBMS currently used by your company and what is the databse
administration tool used?

4) What are the problems u faced in administering and maintaining a database
system?

5) As a database administrator, what are the functions or features in a web
administration system that u hope to see or think it would help u in your
work?

6) What do u think are the advantages and disadvantages of having such a
system?

7) Do u think this system would be beneficial to the user?

Please  fill in your details here:

name:
position:
company:
age:

thank you for your courtesy. It is very much appreciated..:)

1. Developing a database administration system

[...]

2. varchar(8000) - datapage

3. developing a database administration system

4. newbie Q: what's a day in the life of an Oracle DBA?

5. Developing a database administration system

6. R: Distributing DMO with VB6 - Cannot

7. Universe SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION/DATABASE ADMINISTRATION training

8. PARADOX PROGRAMER LOOKING FOR WORK

9. Vienna, AT - Head, Systems and Database Administration Unit, UN System Organization

10. GA-Atlanta-97805--Systems Engineering-Systems Administration-UNIX-Administrator-Systems Engineer/UNIX/Solaris

11. VA-Arlington-249483--Network Administration-Systems Administration-Web Applicati