i am looking the book Building a 3D Game Engine in C++

i am looking the book Building a 3D Game Engine in C++

Post by andrer.. » Wed, 06 Oct 1999 04:00:00

this book is out of order, but i would like it, if someone have this
book and want to sell it, we could get one deal.
thanks, andre
Building a 3D Game Engine in C++
By Hook, Brian
Online Price: $31.95
List Price: $39.95
You Save: $8.00 (20% off)
   Softcover; 421 Pages
Published by John Wiley & Sons
Date Published: 05/1995
ISBN: 0471123269

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Building a 3D Game Engine in C++

Has anyone seen this book......I just bought it last night....a pretty
nice read so far.  The thing that caught my eye was the fact that
right on the cover it said ..Code for Borland AND Watcom
Compilers....I think this book might have the distinction of being the
first to use Watcom anything in its pages (Of course I am mostly
likely wrong)

/* j.p. hamilton */
/////DISCO SUCKS, ATARI 800 FOREVER!////////

2. Port forwarding for IMAP

3. The table '#sql_6d1b_0' is full during multitable UPDATE

4. GAME STUDIO 3D BOOK BY CONITEC INFO ON THE ACKNEX 3D ENGINE PLEASE READ!!!

5. Propgadget Knobcolor

6. Has anyone successfully built the ACK 3D engine?

7. Any good firewalls for use with win2k (simple and cheap please)

8. Build Engine from 3D Realms

9. 3D Programming books (formerly Cameras in 3D, also Good 3D Graphics books)

10. looking for 3d game engine

11. 3D Studio MAX Plug-Ins - "Facemap" problem

12. I am looking to buy games.