Word Puzzles

Post by Lewis Carrol » Mon, 02 Aug 2004 07:51:25

Hi all,

I have a free word puzzle you can download.  Copy it, paste it, use it
for whatever you like.  I will try to come up with a new puzzle every
10th of the month.

If you would like a customized puzzle, the cost is only $1.  Just send
me a list of words you would like in the puzzle.

Just visit this site for more information.

http://home.earthlink.net/~sdmorais/WordPuzzle.html

Thank you,
Stephen

http://home.earthlink.net/~sdmorais/

1. code/algorithm to generate word search puzzles

I'm looking for code that generates word search puzzles - code that hides
words within a matrix of letters (vertically, horizontally, or diagonally,
forward or backward).

Please email me any references to the code or algorithm.

-Hardy

2. Smart Relay

4. Krb5 1.0.5; /usr/local/sbin/kadmin problem (Again but with correct email)

5. The Problem with Puzzling Puzzles

6. Shared Palm III - possible?

7. Word Searching Algorithm

8. Problem on NCOS