need ISO engine source code help??

Post by Jaso » Sun, 13 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hello all!

I recently download the "relatively famous" free ISO engine source code.

I tried compiling it with MS VC++ 5 Ent and had no luck...it keeps saying
its missing the mem.h file...I dont know if anyone else has the source and
got it to compile..or if anyone knows where to download a different source
to a very simple bare bones ISO Engine...but if anyone can help me this
would be great!!!

thanks!!

need ISO engine source code help??

Post by S├ębastien Rosse » Mon, 14 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>I recently download the "relatively famous" free ISO engine source code.

>I tried compiling it with MS VC++ 5 Ent and had no luck...it keeps saying
>its missing the mem.h file...I dont know if anyone else has the source and
>got it to compile..or if anyone knows where to download a different source
>to a very simple bare bones ISO Engine...but if anyone can help me this
>would be great!!!

The ISO engine is a DOS program. You can't compile DOS program with VC++
5.0. However, there are several other implementation of this program, under
DirectX. Do a search for "IsometriX", you may find something.

Hope this helps

Sbastien Rosset

need ISO engine source code help??

Post by Jim Adam » Thu, 17 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Jason, check out our page at http://www.mackay.net.au/~dace
under the files section - there are DirectX ports there.

--
Jim Adams
the Collective Mind

http://www.mackay.net.au/~dace