KILLER INSTINCT!

Post by Marc Wils » Wed, 26 Apr 1995 04:00:00

This may be a bit off topic, but does anyone know where a can actuall
"download" gifs of the characters in Killer Instinct? Know of any for
Mortal Kombat?

Also, are there any good libraries available for developing these type of
games?

TTYL

Marc Wilson

KILLER INSTINCT!

Post by Joan E Kroch » Fri, 28 Apr 1995 04:00:00

: This may be a bit off topic, but does anyone know where a can actuall
: "download" gifs of the characters in Killer Instinct? Know of any for
: Mortal Kombat?

: Also, are there any good libraries available for developing these type of
: games?

: TTYL

: Marc Wilson

        All they did in killer instinct was use a raytracer for their
sprites instead of making hand drawn ones.  I heard they were
collaberating with silicon graphics.  As to were to download them I have
no idea and I don't think they can be downloaded.

Andrew,

1. Looking for game programmers for Killer Instinct style game

Looking for programmer(s) for arcade-style game similar to Killer
Instinct. For more information please visit:

http://www.inet-images.com/octaviaWWW/prehistoric/prehistoric.html

-Thanks,
John Gentry

2. Approach Users Mailing List FAQ

3. Killer Instinct: How do they do it?

4. speaker as mic

5. Free Killer 3d Game engine.

6. Help with STL std::remove_if

7. Quake == Killer Bees

8. Detecting OS

9. =====NEW KILLER GAME=====

10. =====OUTCAST:NEW KILLER GAME=====

11. Help wanted: Unreal coder needed for killer TC (nonpaying)

12. Killer Business App and Game