VB help

Post by Katie Bean Spi » Sat, 07 Jan 1995 06:41:12

Hey, does anybody know if there is any kind of Visual Basic for Windows
help on x2ftp.oulu.fi? I can not find the directory or anything.
Thanks

Peter

1. Help with game in VB!!!

Hi there everyone.
I need some help, I want to create a game, with Visual Basic, in which the
player will go through a maze and jump obsticals and stuff. If anyone could
send me some of the old game's source code that you have taking up space on
your computer that could be of help to me or if you could send me some good
functions that I could use in my game send them to me at:

Please help me as I have never created a game.
Many Thanks
Charles Caddy

http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Dell/2665/

2. speech synthesis research

3. Urgent! Need help in VB animation

4. Disabling NAT on a Flowpoint 144 router -- Help needed

5. Need help finding educational VB games!

6. EXCEL table drives key dimensions in AutoCAD ..

7. PLEASE help: 3D VB engine!

8. New OS/2 beta SOON!

9. /\/\/\/\Please help me All VB geniuses need to give me advice/\/\/\/\/\\

10. Help with VB?

11. vb animation need help

12. Virus Help Help Help Help