=====OUTCAST:NEW KILLER GAME=====

Post by APPE » Tue, 15 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hi all,

We would like to introduce Appeal's new web site:

www.appeal.be

It contains,among other things, information about the forthcoming
PC videogame blockbuster OUTCAST, which is being produced by us and
will be out this christmas.

If you think Quake2 and Tomb Raider2 are the hottest games in town,
then we invite you to discover why OUTCAST will blow them away.

Also, if you think you're a hot shot programmer who has that special
and unique talent, we might be interested in welcoming you into our
exciting team.

To contact us and to find any information you need, visit
www.appeal.be

The Appeal team

1. =====NEW KILLER GAME=====

Hi all,

We would like to introduce Appeal's new web site:

www.appeal.be

It contains,among other things, information about the forthcoming
PC videogame blockbuster OUTCAST, which is being produced by us and
will be out this christmas.

If you think Quake2 and Tomb Raider2 are the hottest games in town,
then we invite you to discover why OUTCAST will blow them away.

Also, if you think you're a hot shot programmer who has that special
and unique talent, we might be interested in welcoming you into our
exciting team.

To contact us and to find any information you need, visit
www.appeal.be

The Appeal team

2. Alpha performance

3. Looking for game programmers for Killer Instinct style game

4. Pilot 5000 Memory Upgrade?

5. Free Killer 3d Game engine.

6. Anyone selling TA's??

7. Killer Business App and Game

8. a simple question

9. Quake == Killer Bees

10. Help wanted: Unreal coder needed for killer TC (nonpaying)

11. KILLER INSTINCT!

12. New team, new game.