3DSite new Boards: Top Visiting Countries, Games and Special Effects

3DSite new Boards: Top Visiting Countries, Games and Special Effects

Post by Daniele Colajacom » Fri, 05 Mar 1999 04:00:00

3DSite, the leading web site for 3D professionals since 1994,
has just created new bulletin boards in response to its visitors'
interests.

Games - A board dedicated to those involved in the CG Games Industry
Special Effects - discussion on Special Effects

In addition, we have created a Board for each one of our top visiting
countries:

Australia
Canada
France
Germany
Netherlands
Italy
Japan
Russian Federation
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United States

If you are interested, please use them.

http://www.3dsite.com/n/sites/3dsite/BBS/3dsite/bbs_forum.cgi

Thanks for your time,

Daniele Colajacomo
3DSite, Inc.

1. Special Effects in Video Games

I am a final year EE student, with the dissertation title 'Special Effects in Video Games'. Since this is an enormous
subject, I will be covering only the basics of 2D and 3D graphics in video games. I am looking for help in any
form, such as a good book recommendation. Ideally, I would like to arrange a meeting with anyone who is into
this sort of thing and could narrow down my search for information,
                                                                                                                             Gilad Tiefenbrun

2. Problem with PC-Transfer

3. SPECIAL OFFER - by our new computer game and recieve a card game FREE

4. web.config error

5. Special Effects Libraries/SDKs

6. DirectX Under Visual Basic

7. New game design WWW board

8. master disk

9. TOP AGENCY for Gamers..Get top $$$ for your skills

10. Visit this new WWW site (graphics, programming, 3D etc. etc)

11. Please visit our all new redesigned site.

12. Looking for Arranger in Asian Countries