Free 3-D Game!

Post by David Springe » Sun, 11 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Okay, it's time to do something about this spamming...

Let's all append our thoughts about the game on this thread.

Here's mine:

This game caused my hard drive to crash !  Stay away from
it !!!

> The Web's Hottest New Game is FREE!
> ** CHUB GAM 3-D **
> Download Chub Gam 3-D now at:
> http://pages.prodigy.net/wildcat30/chubweb2.htm
> *Award Winning Freeware Game*
> -Boot It Software Reviews: http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Park/1615/
> *Available Worldwide!*
> CHUB GAM 3-D...the most important game of 1998
> *Thousands of downloads worldwide in 1997*
> 256-colours...3-D Action/Adventure Game...Virtual Immersion technology puts
> you in the game!  Stunning 3D graphics...Ultra-smooth game play...
> Digital sound...Full soundtrack included...Years in the making, now
> available for download to your terminal...The complete adventure, not a
> demo or crippled version...
> *Be on the lookout for devastating weapons, unbelievable secrets and
> startling surprises as you journey through the world of CHUB GAM 3-D*
> Here are the details:
> Title of game: CHUB GAM 3D
> Type of game: 3-D Action/Shooter
> Operating System: MS-DOS
> Short description: 3-D Action/Adventure game a la NUKEM
> Long Description: Your Harrier Jump Jet has crashed in a strange area.
> Chub welcomes you to his castle, but what does he have in store for you?
> Encounter waves of enemies and weird characters. Not your usual 3-D
> corridor shooter! Shotguns, machine guns, and grenades are all here.
> Requires 386-33 microprocessor or superior.
> DOS, VGA graphics, and Sound Blaster support are also required.
> NOTE: Use the -d option if you decompress with Pkunzip to keep the proper
> directory structure. Thank you!
> Download Chub Gam 3-D now at:
> http://pages.prodigy.net/wildcat30/chubweb2.htm
> http://pages.prodigy.net/wildcat30/chubweb2.htm
> IS THE OFFICIAL HOME OF ChubGamSoft! This page includes screenshots, chat,
> e-mail, and download links.
> Thank you!
> ChubGamSoft
> "CHUB GAM 3D"
> Juego de accion 3D de tipo DOOM o NUKEM 3D, pero totalmente gratuito.
> A diferencia de otros juegos, donde tienes una version limitada, en este
> tienes el juego COMPLETO!
> http://pages.prodigy.net/wildcat30/chubweb2.htm

Free 3-D Game!

Post by David H. Loeser J » Sun, 11 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I'm just tired of seeing it in the group period.

David H. (TidalWave) Loeser Jr.         d_a_v_e_at_B_C_S-I_dot_C_O_M
BCS Interactive
http://www.bcs-i.com                    Project:Infinite Voyage
                                        http://www.bcs-i.com/IV

> Okay, it's time to do something about this spamming...

> Let's all append our thoughts about the game on this thread.

> Here's mine:

> This game caused my hard drive to crash !  Stay away from
> it !!!

> > The Web's Hottest New Game is FREE!
> > ** CHUB GAM 3-D **
> > Download Chub Gam 3-D now at:
> > http://pages.prodigy.net/wildcat30/chubweb2.htm

> > *Award Winning Freeware Game*
> > -Boot It Software Reviews: http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Park/1615/

> > *Available Worldwide!*

> > CHUB GAM 3-D...the most important game of 1998

> > *Thousands of downloads worldwide in 1997*

> > 256-colours...3-D Action/Adventure Game...Virtual Immersion technology puts
> > you in the game!  Stunning 3D graphics...Ultra-smooth game play...
> > Digital sound...Full soundtrack included...Years in the making, now
> > available for download to your terminal...The complete adventure, not a
> > demo or crippled version...

> > *Be on the lookout for devastating weapons, unbelievable secrets and
> > startling surprises as you journey through the world of CHUB GAM 3-D*

> > Here are the details:
> > Title of game: CHUB GAM 3D
> > Type of game: 3-D Action/Shooter
> > Operating System: MS-DOS
> > Short description: 3-D Action/Adventure game a la NUKEM
> > Long Description: Your Harrier Jump Jet has crashed in a strange area.
> > Chub welcomes you to his castle, but what does he have in store for you?
> > Encounter waves of enemies and weird characters. Not your usual 3-D
> > corridor shooter! Shotguns, machine guns, and grenades are all here.
> > Requires 386-33 microprocessor or superior.
> > DOS, VGA graphics, and Sound Blaster support are also required.

> > NOTE: Use the -d option if you decompress with Pkunzip to keep the proper
> > directory structure. Thank you!

> > Download Chub Gam 3-D now at:
> > http://pages.prodigy.net/wildcat30/chubweb2.htm
> > http://pages.prodigy.net/wildcat30/chubweb2.htm
> > IS THE OFFICIAL HOME OF ChubGamSoft! This page includes screenshots, chat,
> > e-mail, and download links.

> > Thank you!
> > ChubGamSoft

> > "CHUB GAM 3D"
> > Juego de accion 3D de tipo DOOM o NUKEM 3D, pero totalmente gratuito.
> > A diferencia de otros juegos, donde tienes una version limitada, en este
> > tienes el juego COMPLETO!

> > http://pages.prodigy.net/wildcat30/chubweb2.htm

Free 3-D Game!

Post by Mart » Wed, 14 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Just another game using the pie-in-the-sky 3d engine.
It SUCKS.

How on earth did they take years to produce a piece of shit like this
??

DEL CHUBGAM.ZIP

Free 3-D Game!

Post by QBall17 » Fri, 16 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Enough already SPAMMER...

I've made an already antiquated 3D game too!

You don't hear me spamming it ever 5 seconds..

Jim the loiterer (wannabe PC game/graphics developer)
http://members.aol.com/qball1723/index.htm
[please don't hate me because I pay too much for poor internet service!!]

1. FREE 3-D FREE!

[...]

2. Req........Net Developer.....6+ Months......$40-42/hr.....DM_03

3. FREE 3-D GAME!

4. samba: AIX <-> WfWg

5. Free 3-D Game! Happy New Year!

6. Help Me Please!

7. FREE 3-D GAME! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

8. Problem: Cisco 760 as the default router...

9. Free 3-D Game! Happy Holidays!

10. Free 3-D Game!! Happy Holidays!!

11. Free 3-D Game!

12. FREE GAME FREE GAME!

13. A nice level FREE level editor for a FREE game gets released!