Game Programming 98 Webpage Update for 06/09/98
Please take note of our new address
Missed our original post? Check us out. We offer
100's of articles on a wide range of game programming
topics. We also cover a lot of graphics algorithms
and 3D topics.
Here is what you have to look forward to:
* A writers center is made available with information for
those of you who would be interested in writing for the
* New Physics Tutorial by Michael Tanczos entitled
"Motion in a Straight Line"
* Two New Stories in the Humor section by Carlos DaSilva
* Michael Tanczos submits some information on real-time
* Diana Gruber, a maker of several games, contributes
an article "Do you have what it takes to make it in
the game industry?"
* Hin Jang, a technical writer, graciously contributes
three *very nice* articles on : NURBS, Volume Light
Rendering, and Radiosity Methods.
* Jeff Weeks, our regular author, has written a great
article entitled "Object Space Rejection" This
contribution describes a method of greatly reducing
the number of unnecessary transformations of points
into world space. HOT!!
*Coming soon from Jeff Weeks, a z-buffering algorithm
that doesn't require any clearing as well as techniques
for speeding up the general z-buffer algorithm.
Enjoy! And please don't hesitate to offer your comments on
the web page through email to me.
Game Programming 98 Web Development Team