Desperately seeking quality tutorials.

Post by Jado » Sun, 10 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Guys/Girls,

    I'm in need of some quality tutorials, same old story :) The site is
http://www.jado.org and I would like to be able to put up the tuts page as
soon as possible, however, I don't want to put it up with very little
content. Please mail me any quality tutorials you've written direct so I can
share them with the world. Obviously the tutorial will be kept as-is and the
authors credited wherever possible.

Thanks for your help,
Jado.

1. Desperately Seeking Context Sensitive Dos Editor

Ok, laugh if you have to.

I am looking for a DOS editor that will recognise "C" statements and
highlight reserved words (context sensitive?) with colours etc.

The main thing is to have auto-indentation (better than C:\DOS\EDIT).

I have been looking for AGES - and I don't really want to use borland
IDE, which I have been told could be done..

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!

(Otherwise I may have to write my own!!!)

Rob.

2. Soundcard for starting out with MIDI.

3. Desperately Seeking Soln

4. Shared UML models??

5. Desperately seeking DirectDraw insight!

6. To All FreeBase Users

7. Tutorials, tutorials everywhere (DirectX, Java, OpenGL, software)

8. Tiles, How to: HELP NEEDED DESPERATELY !!!!!!!!!

9. 3D newbie programmer desperately needs help!

10. !!!DESPERATELY NEED 3D GRAPHICS GAME PROGRAMMER!!!

11. Need your help desperately...

12. Advice desperately needed...