Free Killer 3d Game engine.

Post by S├ębastien Rosse » Tue, 08 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>Are you looking for a good 3d game engine compairable to quake2 and unreal.
>Then you should check out the genesis3d game engine.  It has support for
many
>of the features in todays commercial game engines like 3dfx support, MMX
>support, ambient lighting and so on.  The best thing about this engine is
>it's free.  It comes with the SDK that is in API format. A test game and a
>level editor.  If you don't beleive me, are curious or interested check it
>out for yourselves at www.genesis3d.com.  Hope this helps many of you out
>there as much as it has helped me.

Do you really have to post 4 messages to advertise about this engine?

1. Are there any free/cheap 3D engines for developing games?

I was just curious if anyone was aware of any free or relatively cheap
3D engines which one could use to develop a new game with.  I saw
several posts earlier referring to the Quake engine and was curious
if there may be others like it available on the web.

Any feedback is appreicated,

--Jeff--

Views expressed here may not reflect
those of my employer

2. On Robust Multi-Process Mutexes

3. Megahedron: 3D graphics engine, $20 Win32/AXP/Linux/SGI, free demo

4. disadv of layering

5. Free demo of Megahedron: a programmable 3D graphics engine, $99 Win32/AXP/Linux/SGI

6. Job: Usability Engineering at Siemens Ind. Automation

7. 3D engines and free C++ compilers

8. tandy 5 meg

9. GAME STUDIO 3D BOOK BY CONITEC INFO ON THE ACKNEX 3D ENGINE PLEASE READ!!!

10. my 3d engine and how to write 3d games

11. Need help getting started in Making a 3D game engine and 3D progamming