message test

Post by Herman Van Woense » Thu, 25 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Please ignore, I have trouble to reach this newsgroup

Herman Van Woensel
AES PRODATA Belgium

1. MC68322 Scheduler and Message Queue

Hello,

I am starting a new project using the MC68332, it appears to be a device
that will be around for some time. This is my fist time to write a RTOS
using a scheduler and message queuing; seems to match the requirements best
for this application, previously I used the round robbin scheme. I
understand the basis of message queuing and scheduling, but would like
reference to a document that best addresses message queuing and scheduling.

Anybody have any suggestions for a good reference about scheduling and
message queuing.

One solution is to buy a RTOS, but it has already decided to build our own
RTOS.

Thanks,
MikeF

-----==  Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

2. DOS TSR in OS/2

3. 68360 UART with variable length messages

4. Problems with ADSP21062

5. mvme162p-334 exception: parity error external message

6. sharing printer w/Win95

7. Help me, who read the message "no coprocessor found"

8. new programme:test your drive's STATUS and CONFIGURATION information

9. statd messages

10. Joystick Beta-test Program

11. test

12. Need 680x0 Skill Test