IDE/ATA code?

Post by Bruno Barberi Gnecc » Mon, 11 Aug 2003 23:13:44

        Is there anywhere I can find code to access an IDE hard disk from
a 68332? Any tips?
        Thanks a lot,

--

http://www.geocities.com/RodeoDrive/1980/
QOTD:

1. IDE / ATA controller for 68k family

Hello all,

For an embedded application using the mass storage  (hard disk or
PMCIA flash ATA), I search IDE / ATA monochip controller to be
interfaced with Motorola bus 16 / 32 bits.

Or to make a simple interface IDE with some logical circuits (latch, Pal
..etc .) ?

Lionel DORIS
LEAS

2. SBS 4.5 and POP3 Connector

3. Connect ATA-Flash to 683xx

4. FS: 4 32M memory SIMMs(128M) Indigo2/Indy/R4k Indigo

5. Redhat5.1 with 4way IDE

6. Macintosh NuBus Transputer Card

7. IDE Device driver for 68K based design

8. dropdownlist, asp, c#, vs2005

9. Using Borland IDE and Microtec compiler/linker

10. hc11 simulators / IDE - help please

11. 68LC302 & IDE Hard drive ?

12. 68000 & ide

13. No one knows IDE