Old 331 ECLK question

Post by lecr » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:21:55

I noticed that in my original 331 users manual that the eclk drives
low after the r/w' goes low (giving two falling edges of eclk for one
write signal).  The new users manual shows this corrected with eclk
falling prior to write.   The part I am playing with (old) works like
the original users manual.  When I look at the errata sheets they
never mention this change to any of the cores.  I wonder if any of you
who may have worked with the 331 in sync. mode would know when
motorola made the change to the die to correct this.

1. Old mac 68000

I was given an old Macintosh IIci it has a SCSI 5 1/4 floppy drive (it's
a Dayan Drive II 1.2meg). The power suppy for this drive was lost before
the system was given to me, and the drive has no info on what kind of ps
it uses. If anyone can help me track down what kind of ps it uses, I'd
appreciate it. Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Hiding windows desktop

3. Old hard drive

4. Accessing GAL from temporay MAPI profile

5. Hacking Old Macs...

6. Changing the Prompt for timing purposes

7. Callan Data (old 68000 box) boot problem

8. help please: diskless=2 unknown tapedevice on reboot

9. Old Mac Tech Specs

10. Some help hacking up some old hardware I've found.

11. Q: MotoBBS and some old files

12. Where can I find old mac stuff

13. Looking for one 68000 Old Unix system in Europe