Old mac 68000

Post by rog.. » Thu, 25 May 2000 04:00:00

I was given an old Macintosh IIci it has a SCSI 5 1/4 floppy drive (it's
a Dayan Drive II 1.2meg). The power suppy for this drive was lost before
the system was given to me, and the drive has no info on what kind of ps
it uses. If anyone can help me track down what kind of ps it uses, I'd
appreciate it. Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Hacking Old Macs...

Hi,

I just acquired a bunch of old 68K Macs (LC,LCII) and was wondering if
anyone had tried to replace the Mac system PROMs in these machines with
more traditional bootproms that support serial based debugging and
downloading ? I know NetBSD and Linux run on the LCIIs, but I think
both require MacOS for booting.

Are schematics easy to get for the system boards ?

Seems like these would be fun machines to play around with for various
controller projects.

See ya, -ingo
--

2. what is an arp.library??

3. Old Mac Tech Specs

4. Woo great

5. Where can I find old mac stuff

6. New Super72 driver error?

7. Clock Speeds (was Old Mac Tech Specs)

8. Sr .NET Developer - 3 OPENINGS // Houston, TX / 7+ Months

9. Old Mac Specs

10. Callan Data (old 68000 box) boot problem

11. Looking for one 68000 Old Unix system in Europe

12. Old 6800 box; dimension 68000

13. Old 68000 system from CYB Systems--need info